04 February 2010

Japan trip 1

Last time I went trip to Japan story.

I take picture with somebody together if they agree.


And I can remember take picture Place, good or bad ,funny or scary memory.

Noodle sales person in Okinawa .(he gave me couple free sample)


T shirt sales person in Okinawa. (she looks my friend daughter then take it)


He is fish market owner but his wife control all over. (Aha ha ha )


He is worst friend same age , can you believe it?


He is fancy expensive restaurant waiter in Tokyo Hotel. I don’t pay anything. I like it.


He strange American eating ,drinking together in Izakaya .(so nice ,funny guy)


And nice funny guy’s girl friend. (she is cute )


This is Tokyo Tocho (Tokyo district government office) and Yoko.


I don’t know but she is Chinese in the ferry boat in Sumidagawa river.


They are Yoko’s friends in Tokyo apartment.


You can understand hair before, still going, after.

No comments: